Saturday, January 10, 2015

Bookworm Bitches Jan. 10-11 Read-a-Thon


This weekend (Jan 10-11) I am participating in a read-a-thon along with other members of the Goodreads group Bookworm Bitches.


I have been wanting to participate in a read-a-thon for some time now, however the past couple of months have been understandably busy. Now that the holidays are over and I'm back on a regular schedule, I thought this would be a great time to join in. There really aren't any rules, just to read as much as you can. I decided to set a few goals for myself, however if I don't complete them all I will just be happy to at least make a dent in the books I'm currently reading. I will update my blog as I go along.



My Goals for the Read-a-thon 




Hero at Large by Janet Evanovich
Audio Format

50% Completed
Goal: To finish listening to this audio book.







The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson 
Kobo Ebook 384 pgs
20% Completed 

Goal: To read 80% completion. 


 Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions by Kate Lorig..




Trade Paperback


133pg read/ 408
Goal: To read at least 1 chapter.







Update #1:

(31% Completed) The 100-Year-Old Man Who Climbed Out the Window and Disappeared by Jonas Jonasson

 

Is anyone else participating in any challenges this weekend? Or have you set any goals for yourself? Let me know in the comments.


2 comments:

  1. This sounds fun! I really like all the books you chose too, very diverse. I'm curious about Hero at Large, is that a Rottweiler? I have one myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Alise, Yes it is a Rottweiler, unfortunately he doesn't play a bigger role in the story, so the book cover is a bit misleading. What is your pups name?

    Thank you for checking out my blog and commenting. :)

    ReplyDelete