Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Spring TBR





Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme that is hosted by The Broke and the Bookish.

Well spring is finally almost here! After a winter that just seemed to drag on and on I’m so excited for the nice weather to come. To be able to open my windows and breathe in the fresh air, to put away my heavy coat and boots and to see the grass turn green... ahh. And another thing I’m excited about is discovering more new books. Of course!
So here is a list of the books that I am really looking forward to this season..


From my bookshelves:

1.       The Secret Garden by Frances Hodgson Burnett
Image from Goodreads

2.       South of Superior by Ellen Airgood
Image from Goodreads

3.       A Tiny Bit of Marvellous by Dawn French
Image from Goodreads


From my Kobo:

4.       Wedding Night by Sophie Kinsella
Image from Goodreads

5.       Breakfast at Tiffany’s by Truman Capote 
Image from Goodreads

6.       Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
Image from Goodreads

7.       The Selection by Kiera Cass



From my Kindle for PC:

8.       The Choice (Lancaster County Secrets Book #1) A Novel by Suzanne Woods Fisher

9.       Hamlyn QuickCook: 50 Recipes 

10.   In the Company of Secrets (Postcards from Pullman Book #1) by Judith Miller 


If you participated in this week’s Top 10, leave me a comment below and I will be sure to check out your response.

4 comments:

  1. Nice list, I haven't read any of those, but "In the Company of Secrets" looks good. Happy Reading!

    My TTT: http://adreamfrommyheart.blogspot.com/2015/03/top-ten-books-on-my-spring-tbr-list-top.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for stopping by Josephine. I agree, looking forward to reading that book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "In the Company of Secrets" is a lovely read, one that I would like to read again. Hope you'll like it if you get to it! :-D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Grace. I'm looking forward to reading it.

      Delete