Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Hyped Books I've Never Read



Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and theBookish.

For this weeks top 10 Tuesday I have divided my list into two parts:

  1. Hyped Books I'd Like to Read
  2. Hyped Books I Probably Won't Read
The books that I have added to the second list, just don't interest me or fall into the genres I normally read. I mean no disrespect to the authors or their fans. 


 (Images from Goodreads)


For more books I probably won’t read check out my Top 10 Tuesday post from May:
Top 10 Book I’ll Probably Never Read

What do you think of my list? Are there any books that you agree or disagree with? I’d love to hear from you. Leave me a message in the comments. Also if you participated in this week’s top 10, leave me your link so I can check it out.








8 comments:

  1. I was surprised to like Girl on the Train very much. I usually hate overly hyped books.

    Here's my TTT post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it Deb. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. I'm actually looking forward to Girl on the Train although I'm not usually a fan of thrillers. Eleanor & Park was good, but To the Boys was just okay. MyTTT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Sue. Hope you enjoy Girl on the Train. I don't mind some thrillers, They are good to read once in a while.

      Delete
  3. I've read Divergent; that's it. I tried to get into The Girl on the Train, but there was a lot of language and other things....just wasn't my thing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did you like Divergent?
      I guess Girl on the Train just isn't for everyone. Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
    2. I've read 3 of the books you'd like to read and 1 of those you probably won't. I loved Eleanor and Park and Bernadette but didn't love Audrey as much as everyone else has. I read The Girl on the Train before all the hype and loved it.

      Delete
    3. Ah thats too bad you didn't love Audrey.
      Isn't it nice to have read a book before it becomes over hyped?
      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete