Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Book Blogger Hop #1



Book Blogger Hop
Book Blogger Hop is a weekly meme that is hosted by Ramblings of a Coffee Addicted Writer


Today I am linking up for the first time with the Book Blogger Hop. This meme poses a different question each week and is a great way for bloggers to connect. 

Question: Do you read every day? If so, do you have a page goal?

 


 Yes, I generally do read every day. Even on busy days I try to get a couple of pages in. at least. Unless I am participating in a read a-thon I don't normally set a daily page goal. I just try to read what I can. Another example of a time when I may set a page goal for myself is if I am nearing the end of a book and want to finish it up that particular day. 


I'd love to read your response to this question. Do you read every day? Also do you set a daily page goal for yourself? If you participated in this weeks Book Blogger Hop, leave me your link in the comments so I can check out your response.

No comments:

Post a Comment