Sunday, November 1, 2015

Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon!

Ho-Ho-Ho Read-a-thon
It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year, so break out the cocoa, the coffee, and cookies! Grab those holiday theme books and bring your holiday spirit. The Ho-Ho-Ho Read a-thon is hosted by Kimberly at Caffeinated Book Reviews and Jennifer at The BookShelfery. It runs from November 12th-17th.

I have been seeing quite a few posts about this upcoming read a-thon and thought that this would be a great way to get into the Christmas/Holiday spirit. So here is my sign up post. I am looking forward to participating and interacting with everyone.

Now to plan my TBR for this event. I know I have a couple of holiday books on my Kobo, so now would be a great time to make a dent on those. Also it would be nice to check out some books from my local library. An audio book may be a good addition as well. I will post my TBR once I have made my decisions.

Let me know if you are participating in this read a-thon as well, so I can cheer you on.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment