Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Bookshelf Tour Pt 1



I am finally posting my long ago promised book tour! As I am taking some time off from my blog to recover from surgery, I thought that this would be a great time for this post. 

Today I will be sharing my main bookshelf, which I keep in my living room. It’s nothing special, but I am finally somewhat happy with my current arrangement. 

 As you can see there is a small collection of swords that belong to my boyfriend. One day we will get them mounted and displayed but that probably won't be anytime soon. 

Starting from the top:
On the top of the shelf is the sword that began the collection. In front of it I placed some letters that spell out MEL. They are there just because I couldn't think of anywhere else to put them. 



On the left:
The very top shelf I use for storage of random papers which is collected in a magazine holder. 
In the center:
I have two scented candles on either side of a notepaper box. The white thing is also a candle with my name on it. Behind that is the box for my Kobo with a photo album on top. In front of the photo album is a Christmas ornament from our first year here in our apartment (3 years ago) and on the other side is a bookmark my mom gave me. 
On the right:
Here I have several journals, along with my high school year book from grade 12. 
The Second Shelf: 

This is the one and only shelf I allowed my boyfriend to use for his small collection of books, ha. Hey at least I gave him one, right? Click on the links to be directed to the Goodreads page for each book. Along with books are his Crystal Head Vodka skulls.
On the left: 

In the center: 
(Back)
(In front)
A hardcover box set of:

On the right:

Now on to my beloved books..   

The Third Shelf



On the left:
 (Yes they are out of order, sorry..)


 
In the center:
(From the top)
Unfinished Tales by J.R.R Tolkien (This book belongs to my boyfriend)

On the right: 


The Fourth Shelf
 


On the left:

In the center:
(From the top)

On the right: 
  

The Bottom Shelf 

On the left:
(From the top)

In the center: 

On the right: 
(From the top) 


Whew! That shelf holds more books than I thought it did. 

Stay tuned for my next Bookshelf Tour installment coming soon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment