Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Top 10 Tuesday: Top 10 Newest Additions to my TBR


Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish
Last year when I started this blog, I began rearranging and separating my TBR lists. Before I would add all the books I wanted to read to my Goodreads To Be Read shelf and also to my Books I want to Read board on Pinterest. Then the number just seemed to overwhelm me. So I decided to split the two up, so that my Goodread shelf didn't look quite as daunting. 
Now I use my Goodreads To Be Read shelf for books that I own, but haven't read yet. This includes eBooks and ARCS. 

My Pinterest Books I Want to Read board has become a master post for books I want to read at some point in time. Today I will be sharing with you the more recent additions to that board:

12 comments:

  1. Some of these have really great covers - I like the looks of You Heart's Desire! :)

    Check out my TTT and Music Monday.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it beautiful? Reminds me of an old Valentines Day card.

      Thanks for stopping by Lauren.

      Delete
  2. I'm not familiar with quite a few of these books, but I hope that you enjoy them when you get around to them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think, The Girls from the See Saw Lane is still available on Netgalley. Try your luck, if you wish! ^_^

    And, you just reminded me that I haven't read Smoke yet. I have to pick it ASAP.

    My TTT

    HAppy ReadinG!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for letting me know. I just went on and sent in a request. Hope it gets approved.

      Hope you enjoy Smoke when you get around to it, Ria.

      Delete
  4. The See Saw Lane cover is great. I haven't heard of a lot of these but thats what this hop is so great--I get to "meet" new books :)

    My TTT- http://rachelwritesthings.blogspot.com/2016/01/top-ten-books-ive-recently-added-to-my.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree. Its a great way to add to your TBR lists. Not that I ever have trouble doing that anyway, ha.

      Thanks for stopping by Rachel.

      Delete
  5. There are definitely a few here based on the covers I need to check out. Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you enjoy them.
      Thanks for stopping by Grace.

      Delete
  6. I love the cover of You Heart's Desire :D Very vintage!

    ReplyDelete