Goodbye March and welcome spring! That is if we don't get another snowfall, of course. Mother Nature has been pretty confused lately.
Here are some highlights from the past month:
- March 1: I celebrated my 29th birthday with a nice family dinner.
- I won and enjoyed a Mary Kay pampering session, which lead to a new face cleansing routine.
- Southern Ontario got hit by a bad ice storm last week. We lost power for two days and there was quite a bit of damage in the area.
I completed 6 books in the month of march, which I am pleased with. Not only was that a good quantity, but the qualities of the books I read were great as well.
Note: Click on the links to be directed to the Goodreads page for each book.
- Breaking the Story by Ashley Farley
- The Queen (The Selection 0.4) by Kiera Cass
Review Date: April 6, 2016
- Roanoke: The Lost Colony (Keepers of the Ring #1) by Angela Elwell Hunt
Review Date: April 13, 2016
- The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams #1) by Liz Johnson
Review Date: April 4, 2016
- The Gift of Friendship: Stories that Celebrate the Beauty of Shared Moments edited by Dawn Camp
Review Date: TBD
- Summer of Roses by Luanne Rice (Narrated by: Karen Ziemba)
Review Date: TBD
The Stats:Favourite Book of the Month:
Favourite Book Cover:
Favourite Setting: North Rustico, P.E.I. (The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams #1) by Liz Johnson
Favourite Character: Jack Sloane (The Red Door Inn (Prince Edward Island Dreams #1) by Liz Johnson
Total Books Read: 6
Total Number of Fiction Read: 5
Total Number of Non Fiction Read: 1Formats:Physical Books: 2
Audio Books: 1
I hope that you all had a good month and wishing you a wonderful April to come!