Sunday, February 12, 2017

Sunday Wrap-up: February 12, 2017


Hello everyone,

Writing to you from a winter wonderland. The roads might not be in the greatest condition, but is it ever beautiful outside watching the snow fall. A lot of people are sick of this weather and can't wait for Spring, but it is my favourite season of all.

This weekend I bought the furniture for our nursery. I'm looking forward to getting that all set up. I have approximately 10 weeks left until my little boy is due.

My Reading Progress:
My reading progress is coming along slowly, but then again I'm not putting any pressure on myself. I find it is much more enjoyable that way. Don't you agree?


I finished reading A Race to Splendor about 2 weeks ago. I really enjoyed this book. Much more than I expected to actually. I just love when that happens. I gave it a 4/5 rating and my review will be posted soon.

Currently Reading

The Empress Holds the Key is quite a long book and I am reading it on Kindle or PC. However it is quite fast paced, so hopefully it won't take me too long to complete.

Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet has been on my TBR forever. I'm happy to be finally reading it.


I finally was able to get The Battle of the Labryinth back in audio format from my local library. Even though I'm not as into this book I still plan to plow through and finish.

And thats all for today. Hope you have had a wonderful weekend.

Links
Hosted by: Book Date

5 comments:

  1. 10 weeks left? Oh my time has flown by. How exciting to get nursery furniture. Will you have a particular theme in his room? The only advice I give to expecting mums is to focus on baby, to make sure you have help with chores like laundry and dishes and making food. A friend of mine is a multi-tasker and I told her to let it go. To just focus on her son and she'll get done what she can get done. Babies grow so fast and the bonding time you have before you have to go back to work is precious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is great advice. Thank you Stefanie. I really appreciate it. I can't wait to cherish every special moment with my little boy. No we don't really have a theme, just going with neutral colours.

      Delete
  2. 10 weeks, wow you're getting close. :) Hope the roads don't get too bad there, I love snowfall for how pretty it is but the slippery roads I can do without.

    I remember seeing Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet around, hope it's a good read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes its best to say in on days like that, no matter how good a driver you are. So far I'm enjoying that book. Thanks for stopping by Greg.

      Delete
  3. I remember the beauty of winter, but do not miss it.
    sherry @ fundinmental Sunday Memes

    ReplyDelete