Monday, March 13, 2017

Currently Reading: March 13, 2017

I didn't really have much of an update to do yesterday for a Sunday Wrap-up, so I decided to do a Currently Reading post instead..

Currently Reading


I'm still chipping away at The Empress Holds the Key. I'm currently at 72%, so hopefully it won't take me too much longer to complete. 

I also started reading A Man Called Ove, this past week. I am considering joined a local book club and this is the first book chosen. I'm not sure how much I will be able to commit to the club, or if I will even be able to attend the monthly meet-ups, but I like the idea of connecting with other book lovers in my community. 

Have you ever read A Man Called Ove? If so what did you think of it?

Hope you all have a wonderful week. 

Hosted by: Book Date

3 comments:

  1. I have read from other book bloggers' posts, that A Man Called Ove, was a good one. I moved him up to this year. It will certainly be a different kind of read for me, a good challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read A Man Called Ove although I've seen positive reviews. Hope you have a nice week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Man Called Ove looks like a good one. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete