Thursday, May 25, 2017

Book Haul: May 2016

Its been quite a while since I've done a book haul because I haven't been accumulating many books for myself in recent months.

However I have accumulated quite a few for my baby boy. Back in March, my Mom threw me a baby shower and instead of giving cards, we asked that the guests bring a baby book. All the books I was given filled up an entire box. It is such a great start to his library.

At 5 weeks old, Charles is already enjoying being read to. He loves to look at the colorful pictures. Here are a few books that we have been sharing with him lately..



I found these books at my local grocery store, which carries scratch and dent books.


And here are the Kindle books I've downloaded since the new year..





Have you read any of these books? Leave me a message in the comments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment