Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Top 10 Tuesday: (Freebie) Top 10 Favourite Covers From My Goodreads TBR

Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme, hosted by Broke and the Bookish. 

I haven't participated in a Top 10 Tuesday since back in November. I didn't realize it had been so long. Over on the Broke and the Bookish blog, the topic for this week is 10 Things On Our Reading Wishlist. However, I noticed that there was a cover freebie topic from last week and decided to feature that topic instead. This post is a little bit late going up, but wanted to get it published anyway. 

Top 10 Favourite Covers From My Goodreads TBR 












Have you read any of these books? Which cover is your favourite from this list? Leave me a message in the comments. 

1 comment:

  1. I've always like the Letters from Skye cover. and Dash and Lily is nice as well, with the signs and the snow... The Recipe Box looks very summery.

    ReplyDelete